If you are considering adding an aftermarket tint to your car windows, be sure to hire a professional. Here are a few things you should know about the tinting process.
- Car window tint quality matters – If you are worried about aftermarket tint bubbling or turning purple, then you probably know someone who had cheap tint installed. That should never happen.
- You can get some benefits from clear tint – Before you decide against tint because of your state’s laws, keep in mind that there are tints that can protect your skin and upholstery from harmful UV rays with little to no change in visibility.
- Aftermarket window tint is applied to the inside of the windows – If you have concerns regarding the proper cleaning of the newly tinted glass, speak with your installer. Also, don’t let your seatbelt fly back when you release it. That can easily scratch the tint and won’t be covered under warranty.
- You may not be able to roll your windows down for a few days – Be sure to follow any instructions from your installer, so you don’t damage the tint before it has time to properly cure.
- Use state guidelines to determine how dark your tint can be – This is another good reason to hire a professional. They will know what is allowed.
Professional Car Window Tint Installation in San Diego
Smart car owners in the San Diego area trust Soundiego with their window tint installation. We can also tint a fleet of vehicles. Call 619.582.5577 today to learn more, or you can request a quote here.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.