To get your boat ready for this summer, you want the best marine speakers and stereo. Let’s take a look at some suggestions for choosing the right marine stereo, having it installed properly, and making your investment last.
- Chose marine, not marinized – You need something that can actually stand up to water on a regular basis, not something that’s merely water resistant.
- Mount below deck – Even when you buy the best marine stereo system, the more you can keep it protected from the elements, the better. If there is a below deck area on your boat, this is the perfect place for the head unit to be installed.
- Update your inputs – CDs are going to skip when you are on rougher water or catch another boat’s wake. Digital files won’t be affected, so be sure you have options like USB inputs or Bluetooth.
- Hire a professional installer – A pro will know how to wire your marine audio system properly to ensure nothing gets wet and the system can last for its maximum life.
- Keep your receipts – The good news is that top-of-the-line products are usually guaranteed, so keep your receipts so you can get a replacement if there happens to be a rare manufacturer defect.
Where San Diego Watercraft Owners Get Marine Audio Systems Installed
From a personal watercraft to a massive yacht, Soundiego can outfit sea-worthy vehicles with a stellar sounding marine audio system to match your style and make your summer parties even better. To get started, contact us today by calling 619-582-5577, stop in at our convenient San Diego location, or submit the online quote request form.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.