Having the windows tinted on your car can provide many benefits. Not only does it look great, but you are also protecting the interior of your car, reducing the temperature inside the vehicle, and improving your privacy. If you decide to get your windows tinted, here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Tint has a drying time. During that time, you should not roll your windows down. The installer will give proper instructions.
- Don’t let your seatbelt slap back when you release it. If the buckle hits the tint, it can do damage. Your warranty is not going to cover this sort of damage.
- It is always best to clean your aftermarket tint with a soft cloth. If you bring your car in to get detailed, make sure they know the tint is aftermarket. Your installer can give you more instructions on how to properly clean your tinted glass.
- Bubbling, peeling, and fading should never happen. This means your installer used an inferior tint. You have to go to a trusted professional.
- California only allows non-reflective tint on the top 4 inches of the windshield, and your front side windows have to allow at least 88% of light in, so don’t expect dark windows in the front. There are not light transmission rules for rear windows.
Your Source for Custom Window Tinting in Southern California
Soundiego has the professional window tint experts who you want as your installers. Maximize your investment by having your windows tinted properly. Call 619.582.5577 or submit the online contact form today!