If you drive for Uber or Lyft, you can provide better satisfaction for your customers by adding a few simple things to your vehicle. Here are 5 things that your riders will really appreciate having access to.
- An auxiliary cord – Passengers love to be able to play their own music. Easy access to plugging in a smartphone is a great way to get a better review or even a tip (and a nice custom stereo system wouldn’t hurt either).
- Mints or gum – If a passenger makes a comment about his or her own breath, you can step in and save the day. Peppermints are also a good way to settle the stomach of a passenger who has too much to drink.
- Charging station – People are always letting their mobile device batteries get low while they are out having a good time. Providing a charging station for your passengers adds another useful service to your ride.
- Napkins or tissues – If someone gets in with a messy meal and needs a napkin or with a runny nose and needs a tissue, you’ll be prepared.
- Change – While most people pay for their rideshare online, if you get a customer who wants to leave you a cash tip but only has a $20, you don’t want to miss out. It’s always a good idea to have some change on hand.
Improve Your Ride – Improve Your Passenger’s Experience
Soundiego can help you to make all sorts of adjustments to your vehicle that can add to the passenger experience. From updating your car stereo system to tinting the rear windows in the car extra dark for riders who want privacy, we’re San Diego’s source for the best car upgrades and additions. Get your upgrade started today by calling 619-582-5577 or fill out our online form to request a quote.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.