The weather is going to be turning warmer in the next month or so, and that makes now the perfect time to get your boat ready for the bay. Here are 5 marine audio upgrades you should make before springtime arrives.
- The Source Unit – Upgrade from an AM/FM receiver to satellite radio, or set up a Bluetooth system so you can play your favorite tunes from your smartphone while you’re out in the sun this year.
- Marine Speakers – Boost your volume and sound clarity all while keeping your sounds system waterproof. Marine speakers allow you to enjoy the best music without having to worry about electronics’ worst enemy – water.
- Amplifier – Don’t forget to add the right amp to your system. This will provide you with the right amount of output power, so you aren’t wasting the awesome speakers you just upgraded to.
- Subwoofer – Audio systems are often judged by how hard the bass hits, both audibly and physically. The right sub, installed properly, can really set your marine audio system apart from the rest.
- LED Lighting – Okay, so this isn’t necessarily a part of your marine audio system (although you may want the lighting to coincide with the beat), but if you’re going to be out on the boat after dark, you want to be sure you have the best in waterproof lighting. LEDs offer low energy usage, high light output, and a variety of colors to create your own personal style.
Marine Audio Products and Installation in San Diego
For the best Marine audio products and installation in the San Diego area, we’ve made it easy for you to remember where to go – Soundiego! Contact us today by calling 619-582-5577 or fill out our online form to request a quote. We’ll put our decades of retail and installation experience to work for you to get you ready for spring and summer parties on the water.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.